Friday, October 28, 2011

Starting November 1st

Join the Hairy Revolution!
The time is near!
The men will soon be separated from the boys!


No Shave November

Rules:
1. Do NOT shave.
2. NO shaving.
3. You do not shave.
4. No trimming, waxing, clipping, whatever you call it. If it changes facial hair, NO.

FAQs
Can I shave my beard?
No.
Can I trim my beard?
No.
Can I clip my mustache?
No.
Can I trim my mustache?
NO!
Can I...
NO! What don't you get??

Come out Tuesday November 1st and get your picture taken!
The ASYC will be in front of the caf-a-brary 9am to 2pm taking sign ups and "before" pictures.
Come with a clean shave men!
Prizes for different categories, motivation to grow on!

2 comments:

  1. whens the date for the post pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be taking the 'after' photos and be showing a slideshow and announcing our winners and giving out prizes at the movie night December 9th at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete